• Congratulations to the 28 upper school students, and 16 middle school students, who were awarded The President's Volunteer Service Award for completing over 200 hours of community service in a single school year.
• The Pembroke Hill upper and middle school Science Olympiad teams have a great legacy of competing in the national tournament. The upper school team has qualified for nationals the last 26 of 27 years! This year, the team finished 23 and won a first place medal in Ecology and a fourth place award in Disease Detectives. The middle school Science Olympiad team has qualified for nationals the last eight of nine years.
• Sixty-eight upper and middle school students received Scholastic Art Awards in 2017, including 133 gold key, silver key and honorable mention awards though the regional competition. Gold key award winners will move on to participate in national judging.
• Since 2000, PHS athletes have won 32 Missouri State Championships. The girls tennis team won the state championship, and the boys golf team were the state champions in 2015. In 2017, the boys tennis team brought home the state title.
• In 2016, National Merit Scholarship Program honored six Pembroke Hill seniors as finalists and 12 seniors as commended students. Semifinalists represent fewer than 1 percent of U.S. high school seniors and include the highest-scoring students in each state.