A choral production by Pembroke Hill seventh and eighth graders
Matinee: Thursday, April 28, 1 p.m. (no tickets needed)
Friday, April 29, 7:30 p.m. (tickets needed)
Saturday, April 30, 7:30 p.m. (tickets needed)
Hall Student Center Auditorium
To purchase tickets, beginning Monday, April 11, click here. This will take you to a ticketing purchasing program.
(Written instructions are below; an instructional video is posted in the left column on this page.)
• Clicking on the above link will take you to a page with each date of the show. Click “select seats” for the date you wish to attend.
• This will take you to a page with a seating chart of Hall Student Center.
• Click on the individual seats you wish to purchase. Only white seats are available. See a seating legend at the bottom right hand side of the page.
As a courtesy to others, the Showcase Committee asks that individuals only purchase up to 10 tickets per day.
• After you have clicked on your seats, select “Go to Shopping Cart”.
• This will take you to a page containing “Your Order” information.
• Each of the seats you selected should be listed here. Next to each seat, you will see a drop down menu that allows you to add a CD or DVD purchase to your ticket.
Note: If you want a DVD, change the option to “Ticket with DVD”. If you want a CD, change the option to “Ticket with CD.” If you have purchased multiple tickets, but only want one DVD or CD, then leave the remainder of the seats as “Tickets”.
For example, if you would like to purchase four tickets, one CD and one DVD, your selections should be:
Seat 1 – “Ticket with CD”
Seat 2 – “Ticket with DVD”
Seat 3 – “Ticket”
Seat 4 – “Ticket”
• Next, click select Shipping/Payment Information. You have the option to have the tickets shipped to your home for $1.75 or you can print them yourself for free. The default selection is USPS - $1.75.
• If you have never ordered from this ticket program (Showtix4U.com) before, select “I am a New Customer”.
• Complete the form and provide credit card information.
• Click on “pay for order”.
Debra Anderson, middle school music teacher, will handle the delivery of DVDs and CDs.
If you have any questions about the ticketing process, please contact Joanna Kubicki, Bookstore manager, at email@example.com