Constituent Address Change Form

About This Form

Pembroke Hill tries to keep its constituency records as up-to-date as possible. Therefore, if you have a change in your address or a name change, we ask that you inform the school as soon as possible. Please complete the following form when you have a change such as a new address or phone number. The information you provide here will update our main database. If you have any questions about the information we have in your record, please contact Lisa Blevins, Thank you.

This form is for Friends, collegues and others who do NOT have a User Account (ie "a login") for the website. If you have a login to the website (ie - you are a current Student, Parent, Faculty/Staff member, or Alumnus/a), then please login and use the Update My Profile link.

Your Information
Change of Home Address

Please enter your NEW information here.

Change of Telephone Numbers
Change of Name/Marital Status