The Pembroke Hill School is located on two campuses less than a mile a part near the Country Club Plaza. Each campus is easily reached from all parts of the city. Before planning your route, determine which campus is your destination.
Scroll over the map and click on the marker for each campus to obtain driving directions.
Maps and directions are also available via Google.
400 W. 51st Street
- Early childhood school (early years, preschool, prekindergarten)
- Lower school (kindergarten though fifth grade)
- Administration (including admissions and human resources)
The Wornall campus is located just south of the Country Club Plaza and north of Loose Park at 51st and Wornall Road.
Ward Parkway Campus
5121 State Line Road
- Middle school (sixth through eighth grades)
- Upper school (nine through 12th grades)
- Philips Gymnasium
The Ward Parkway campus is located at the intersection of Shawnee Mission Parkway and State Line Road.