To access the Parent Portal Page:
· Go to www.pembrokehill.org
· Click on the red box at the top right section of the page, “USER LOGIN”.
· In the drop down menu of the USER LOGIN, select Parent Portal.
· You are now on the Log In page.
· In the user name, enter your e-mail address that the school has on record.
· In the password, enter the password that you set up when you first logged into the website.
· If this is the first time you have logged in - On the Log In page, click on “Forgot Your Password” in the paragraph for Parents And Alumni. This will take you through the steps to receive a temporary password and how to set up your personal password.
On the parent portal page, click on “Update Your Profile” in the list on the top left side of the page.