• Eight students from the Class of 2016 were
awarded National Merit Scholarships. Twenty-five percent of the Class of 2016 were
honored by the National Merit Scholarship Program, including 13 National Merit
semifinalists and 10 National Merit commended students.
• The Pembroke Hill upper and middle school Science Olympiad teams competed in the national tournament in 2016. The middle school Science Olympiad team has qualified for nationals the last eight years; upper school has competed at nationals for the last 25 of 27 years.
• Forty-seven upper school students earned the Presidential Community
Service Award in 2015 for completing over 100 hours of community service
in a single school year.
• Upper and middle school students received 82 Scholastic Art Awards in 2016, including 24 Gold Keys and one Gold Key Portfolio. Four students received National Scholastic Art awards, including two national gold medal winners.
• Since 2000, PHS athletes have won 31 Missouri State Championships. The girls tennis team won the Class 1 state championship, and the boys golf team won the Class 3 state championship in 2015.
• Ten students earned a top 10 national ranking in the National French Exam contest. Fifty-one upper school students were medalists for the National Spanish Exam.