Together, cultivating the best in each, for the benefit of all.
Freedom With Responsibility
Pembroke Hill is a place where:
- Every child is known, cared for and valued
- Teaching and learning is at its highest level
- A growth-oriented culture of excellence thrives
- Positive supportive relationships exist
Our Shared Commitment
- Dedicate ourselves to embrace the joy of learning and the love of creativity and discovery
- Commit to making our school a safe place for constructive dialogue and courageous conversation where all perspectives are encouraged and understand that discomfort is a catalyst for learning and growth
- Give ourselves and others grace and accept that mistakes are a part of the learning process and believe that as educators, we are responsible for providing individuals with opportunities to learn from their mistakes
- Cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive community in which all individuals can realize their greatest potential
- Devote ourselves to building an educational environment that fosters belonging and nourishes emotional, social and physical well-being.