Together, cultivating the best in each, for the benefit of all.
Freedom With Responsibility
Pembroke Hill is a place where:
- Every child is known, cared for and valued
- Teaching and learning is at its highest level
- A growth-oriented culture of excellence thrives
- Positive supportive relationships exist
Our Shared Beliefs
At Pembroke Hill, our educational goals help us form our beliefs and our values.
- We believe in fostering in our students the joy of learning, the love of discovery, the confidence to grow and a sense of responsibility and respect for others.
- We believe in creating a nurturing environment in which children are central and where they develop a sound knowledge base in core academic disciplines.
- We believe in placing a strong emphasis on character and citizenship education and providing experiences in life skills, leadership and service.
- We believe in creating and maintaining an inclusive community that welcomes, respects, values and benefits from individual differences.
- We believe in fostering and promoting emotional, social and physical health and well-being.
- We believe in nurturing creativity and aesthetic appreciation.
- We believe in our students.