• In 2019, 40 upper school students and nine middle school students received The President's Volunteer Service Award for completing over 50 hours of community service in a single school year.
• The Pembroke Hill upper and middle school Science Olympiad teams have a great legacy of competing in the national tournament. The upper school team has qualified for nationals the last 28 of 31 years! In 2019, the team secured 24th place in the tournament out of 60 schools. Additionally, the upper school was the highest placing independent school in the competition. Team members placed in the top half in 18 of 23 events. The middle school Science Olympiad team has qualified for nationals the last 10 of 11 years.
• Thirty-seven middle and upper school art students received regional Scholastic Art Awards in 2019. Twenty-six upper school students and 11 middle school students received 57 gold key, silver key and honorable mention awards through the regional competition.
• Since 2000, PHS athletes have won 33 Missouri State Championships. Since 2005, the following teams have won Missouri State Championships: Girls’ Basketball (2005-6); Girls’ Golf (2003-7); Girls’ Tennis (2005, 2014, 2018); Boys’ Golf (2006, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2019); Boys’ Lacrosse (2009); Boys’ Soccer (2005); Boys’ Tennis (2005-6, 2009-2012, 2017).
• In the Class of 2019, National Merit Scholarship Program honored 15 Pembroke Hill seniors as semifinalists and five seniors as commended students. Semifinalists represent fewer than 1 percent of U.S. high school seniors and include the highest-scoring students in each state.