Together, we commit to a dynamic, challenging learning experience with inspired, respected faculty, focused on continuously growing each student’s intellect, curiosity, creativity and autonomy.
- Foster an environment of curiosity and individual academic achievement through personalized learning approaches, student choice and persistence to success.
- Recruit, retain and invest in faculty, coaches, administrators and staff who pursue and inspire learning at the highest level.
- Design a broad liberal arts curriculum that is innovative, adaptive and which builds critical thinking skills.
- Champion and support teachers by embracing a vibrant environment of inquiry and achievement.
Together, we will create purposeful opportunities for students to engage in the school community and develop a sense of belonging, of passion for pursuits beyond the classroom, and of their obligations as citizens and leaders.
- Provide students opportunities to become knowledgeable and responsible citizens equipped with the skills to contribute and lead in our community and ever-changing world.
- Ensure robust and well-rounded experiences for students in arts, athletics and extracurricular activities.
- Grow an inclusive school community that promotes programs which foster belonging, understanding and appreciation of differences.
- Deepen a school-wide approach to wellbeing, emotional intelligence and social emotional learning.
- Explore new traditions and activities that unite our community and encourage relationships among students across academic divisions.
- Partner with local organizations to build positive, lasting, reciprocal relationships for the mutual benefit of students and the Kansas City community.
Together, we will secure the various resources necessary to support the successful implementation of this Strategic Plan.
- Increase resources and reduce barriers to make the full Pembroke Hill experience more accessible.
- Substantially increase the endowment and the Pembroke Hill School Fund.
- Expand outreach and deepen awareness about access to a Pembroke Hill education for outstanding students and families regardless of financial status.
- Pursue revenue strategies that foster community engagement and student enrichment.
- Engage parents and alumni to establish connections for students with the world beyond our school.