The Pembroke Hill Archives is the repository for the history and the memorabilia of the current and the predecessor schools. It contains a wealth of information including yearbooks, documents, photographs, handbooks, newsletters and other publications.
Thanks to a generous gift from Jean Holmes McDonald Deacy '36, the two-room building was renovated in 2005 to serve as a collection site and display area for the history of Pembroke Hill and its predecessor schools.
The west side of the Carriage House is used as a gallery and meeting space while the east side is a workroom and storage facility. Volunteers help identify, preserve and display the collected history. Great care has been taken to ensure that the existing artifacts, photographs and records are stored safely.
For information about donating to the archives or helping preserve the school's history, contact Debbie Treglia at 816-936-1220 or email@example.com.