- School Life
The Pembroke Hill School is hosting a school wide food drive for Harvesters during the month of November.
This cross-campus initiative starts next Monday, Nov. 8, and will run through Friday, Nov. 19.
Harvesters’ barrels will be placed at entrances in the Hibschman Early Childhood Building, Primary Building, Intermediate Building, Boocock Middle School and Upper School. A box will also be placed in Founders Hall. Students, families and members of the Pembroke Hill community are encouraged to donate nonperishable foods and household or personal care items.
Harvesters serves as a community food network and regional food bank that distributes to a 26-county area in northwestern Missouri and northeastern Kansas. They provide for 760 non-profit agencies including food pantries, community kitchens, homeless shelters and children’s homes.
Your contribution makes an impact in addressing hunger in our region. Thank you for building together in support of our regional community.
Most Needed Items
- Canned vegetables (low sodium)
- Canned fruits in 100 percent juice
- Dried fruit (no added sugar preferred)
- Canned chicken, tuna, salmon (packed in water)
- Brown rice
- Whole grain pasta
- Dried beans or canned low sodium beans
- Peanut, almond or sun butter
- Canned soup (chicken, tomato or vegetable)
- Cereal – hot and cold (whole grain, low sugar preferred)
- Toilet Paper
No glass please!